Friday, January 23, 2009

Venture Brothers, My First Time

I often regret not beginning watching the Venture Brothers from that start.

One day I was just looking through On-Demand on my cable. I thought I'd look to see if there was a Robot Chicken I had not seen before. Love Robot Chicken! I was a show called Venture Brothers, so I decided to give it a try. Before the first break, I knew I had found a great cartoon. Sad part is, I don't even know which show it was. I do know it was somewhere in the middle of the first season, since there was not second season hadn't begun yet. It might have been Mid-Life Chrysalis, but I'm not sure.

I do remember it was in the morning and as soon as my wife woke, I made her watch it. She is now a fan as well.

I never saw the very first episode until I bought the season one DVD. By then I has been most of the other shows, but out of order. I wish I would have seen them from the start in order to get the full impact.

Sorry about my rambling. I guess I'm just getting ready for season 4!

.

No comments: