Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The Truth Behind Hank and Dean!

I watched season 1 and 2 of the Venture Brothers over the long Thanksgiving weekend and I wondered about the origins of Hank and Dean. While some aspects of the show seem to hint that Rusty is their actual father like:

"Ok, I (beep)ed" her," Doc Venture says to the kids after they ask in Mira is there mom.

"I brought you in to this world in a moment of passion and I can take you out the same way," Doc says while the boys are bickering in the back seat of the X1.

There are other moments, like when Doc Venture takes only Hank to get a "Speed Suit" and the fact that one has Docs hair color and the other has Brocks. Do you think the they are actually clones of Doc and Brock?

Do you think the creators of the show are just messing with us?

Just a thought.

.

No comments: